Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) R710156
Canada offers immense opportunity for enterprising businesses. With some of the world's leading cities, mature financial and healthcare sectors, and a growing industry, Canada offers great scope for businesses. We can help you access this vast pool of opportunity with our Canada Business Visa solutions.
To facilitate trade, Canada offers various Business Visas that allow entrepreneurs, executives and professionals to temporarily visit Canada to conduct business. With the Canada Business Visa, visitors can:
- Visit Canada for the purpose of business
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Meet prospective clients and take new orders
- Attend training from your company in Canada
The Canada Business Visa allows you to stay upto 6 months in Canada.
To apply for a Canada Business Visa, you need the following documentation:
- Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Adequate medical insurance
If you are a non-Canadian and want to start a new business or company in Canada, then you can use the country’s startup visa program.
This program encourages immigrant entrepreneurs to develop their startups in Canada. Successful applicants can tie up with private companies in Canada and receive help on funding and guidance on running their business.
However, this visa program has specific guidelines on the ownership and shareholding requirements for a startup.
- Have proof that the business has the required support
- Must fulfil the ownership requirements
- Must have the required proficiency in English or French
- Must have completed at least one year of post-secondary education
- Must have enough funds to settle in Canada and support dependent family members
- Must clear the medical tests and security requirements
Applicants for this visa must have the support or sponsorship of a specified Canadian venture capital fund, angel investor or business incubator to qualify for the visa.
The IRCC has designated specific venture capital funds, investor groups and business incubators to be part of this visa program.
Startups that succeed in getting through this program must be able to get the minimum required investment. If it is from a venture capital fund, minimum investment should be USD 200,000. If the investment is from an angel investor group, the investment should be at least USD 75,000. Applicants must also be a member of a Canadian business incubator program.
A Business Visa to Canada opens doors to a whole new market. As one of the world’s most advanced economies, Canada has much to offer by way of trade and business. We can help you apply for the business visa with confidence through our expert Canada visa & immigration services. A dedicated consultant will work with you and help you:
- Identify and collect all your documents
- Complete the visa documents checklist
- Create your application package
- Fill the various forms and applications accurately
- Updates & follow up
- Interview preparation